We all have the potential for positive change and, with the right tools and support, that type of growth can be infinite.
As a Registered Clinical Counsellor my approach tends to be straightforward without being harsh, and encouraging without pressure. My ultimate objective is to work collaboratively with you in confronting the obstacles that would otherwise allow you to have a more dynamic and enriched life.
A better part of my life has been spent in advocacy work, specifically with vulnerable populations. I have worked many years in the BC Settlement & Integration sector both as a front-line worker and in management. This was concurrent with my work as a therapist until a few years ago where I fully dedicated myself to the role of providing therapy and psychoeducation for clients from all walks of life.
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology, Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC)
- Specialized training in Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Solution-Focused therapist
- Trauma counsellor
- 10 + years of counselling experience
- Multilingual therapy offered in French and Farsi
- Member of the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC)
- Member of the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- National work experience with immigrants and refugees
- Consultant, organizational debrief and workshop facilitator, content developper